Investment Account>What is Investment Account?
What is Investment Account?
With Papara's new investment feature you can safely buy and sell stocks in the Turkish and U.S. stock markets.
With the new Investment Account we are developing:
- You can open an Investment Account from Papara.
- You can trade stocks of thousands of companies on NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Borsa İstanbul (BIST) markets.
- With fractional shares, you can invest any amount in U.S. stocks without being limited by share prices.
- You can view live market data.
- You can transfer money between your Papara account and Investment Account.
Remember, you need to be at least 18 years old to open an Investment Account.
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community