Payments>In whch cases is Travel Insuranceout of scope?
In whch cases is Travel Insuranceout of scope?
The situations where the Travel Health Insurance coverage is out of scope of assurance can be summarised as follows. After completing the purchase process, you can access detailed information from the policy details you can find in the My Insurance page.
- Fraudulent and wllful acts of the insured
- Any claim that is not stated to be in scope of assurance
- Damages arising from natural disasters
- Terrorist acts and sabotage and interventions by authorised bodies to prevent and mitigate their effects
- Attacks and sabotage using nuclear, biological, chemical weapons
- Operations of the armed forces or security forces or their organisations
- Autoimmune or immunodeficiency diseases
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community