Payments>What is the scope of Travel Insurance?
What is the scope of Travel Insurance?
The scope of the Travel Insurance is as stated in the following articles. The costs that may arise due to the following situations are covered within the policy limits.
- Medical treatment and medication costs duw to injury or illness. (up to 30.000 Euro)
- Getting Covid-19 or an infectious disease
- Emergency dental treatment costs
- Transfer of the insured for medical reasons
- In case of death of the insured, transport of ody in accordance with medical conditions
- Forwarding urgent messages
- Treatment expenses for accidents that may occur while skiing, except for competitions
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community