You’re in control.
Bills, transportation expenses,
and many more. Pay them with Papara, get instant notifications, and track your expenses with charts
in real time.
All payments in one place.
How much money did you spend on bills this month?
Is your phone bill higher than last month?
Don’t fall behind with your payments,monitor your bills with charts and track monthly changes.
Let us keep track.
Papara tracks your payments and notifies you when they’re due. Check your upcoming, overdue, and paid bills easily on a single screen.
Automate bill payments.
Let automatic payments take care of your bills whenever they're due. Check the payment status anytime.Learn More
Purchase mobile phone insurance,
don’t fear accidents
Purchase full coverage insurance or screen insurance right now for your mobile phone from Papara.
Make your insurance payments in advance with your Papara account or in installments with your credit cards that you've linked to your Papara account.
Further, get 5% cashback on your mobile phone insurance payment.
Donations make a difference.
Charities immediately receive the entire amount you donate with Papara.
No hidden fees when donating.
Support many organizations either on your behalf or on behalf of someone else with a single click.
Top up Travel cards
of 24 cities 24/7.
Top up your travel card with your Papara account without using cash or credit card anywhere, anytime. Save your travel card to Papara,
top up, and view your previous transactions easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay your bill via your Papara account;
- Choose the category of the bill that you want to pay via the Payments menu (Doğalgaz-> İgdaş)
- View your bill amount after you enter the bill details
- Complete the payment with your Papara account.
The time when bill payments are reflected on the institution's side may differ. Bill payment takes place almost instantly.
- Select the institution you want to pay from the Payments menu and enter the billing information.
- If you have an issued invoice, your invoice amount will be displayed. You can place a payment order even if you do not have an issued invoice. At this stage, click the Automatic Payment Order button.
- You can view the bills you have instructed from the Payments menu.
- Invoices for which you have placed an automatic debit order will be paid if there is sufficient balance in your account after the invoice is issued.
Remember, you can also place an automatic payment order 24/7 after you pay your bill. Just click the Give Payment Order button in the invoice detail.
The invoice will not be paid if there is not enough balance in the account. Your account balance is checked every two days, it will be paid automatically when there is enough balance. You will be notified by notification and email when your invoice is paid or not paid due to insufficient balance.
To remove the automatic payment order, simply select your invoice and click the Remove Payment Order button, and to unfollow it, click the Unfollow button. To unfollow an invoice, you must first remove the direct debit order, if any.
Open an account in seconds
Open your free account and start using Papara now.