First voice-enabled card in the world, the Papara Voice Card.
Papara listens to your voice. You can hear the shopping amount and securely complete your payment with the world's first Voice Card, which was developed for visually impaired users.
Secured payments with voice technology
The Voice Card utilizes voice technology to provide barrier-free access to financial services in partnership with Mastercard, Thales and Blindlook.
Easily activate your Voice Card through the Papara application to start using it.
Pay what you hear
Pair your Voice Card with your smartphone, choose chip & PIN payment, and hear your shopping total. Then, complete your payment.
Complete your transaction safely
Papara Voice Card protects visually impaired users from fraud attempts and provides increased security and freedom for card payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
To hear your shopping amount with your Voice Card,
- If you have an Android smartphone, your Android version must be 6.0 or above.
- If you have an iPhone, your iPhone model must be iPhone 7 or above.
- Your phone must also support NFC technology. If your smartphone doesn’t support NFC, you can complete your payments with your Voice Card, but you can not hear your shopping amounts.
You can hear your shopping amount by preferring chip & PIN payment. To hear your shopping amount, you should activate your Voice Card, pair it with your phone and follow these steps;
- Enable Bluetooth feature of your smartphone and Papara app (for iOS and Android users)
- Enable your location services of your smartphone and Papara app (for only Android users)
- Open your Papara app and login to your Papara account and be sure your screen is active,
- Insert your Voice Card into POS device,
- Hear what you will pay,
- Enter your PIN to POS device,
- Hear your payment is completed successfully.
To be sure that all permissions are granted, you can also visit your Voice Card page in your Papara App before your shopping. Popups will help you to enable your smartphone’s Bluetooth and location services.
Don’t forget, to hear your shopping amount while your payment, you should demand salesperson to insert your card to POS device. Voice Card notify you both successful and unsuccessful payment attempts.
- Log into your Papara account.
- Go to Papara Card, find your Voice Card, and activate your card by scanning the barcode or use card credentials.
- Set your Card PIN.
- Pair Voice Card with your phone using your smartphone’s NFC feature.
That’s all! You can start using your card and hear your shopping amounts.
Voice Card is a Papara Card which is developed for visually impaired users and first voiced card in the world. You can hear shopping amount and complete your payment with Voice Card.
- To start using the Voice Card you’ve received, you need to activate your card. Go to Papara Card, find your Voice Card, and activate your card by scanning the barcode or use card credentials and pair it with your phone to start to use.
- It’s accepted worldwide.
- You can earn cash instantly with the Cashback Program
- If you are a verified account owner, you can withdraw money from all ATMs with your Papara Card. Akbank ATMs are completely free.
- Voice Card is linked to your Papara account balance, you can spend a maximum of that amount.
- You can set a spending limit and follow your all spendings.
- If you wish, you can lock your card for online shopping.
- You can split your purchases and manage your subscriptions.
Open an account in seconds
Open your free account and start using Papara now.