Account>How can I view my monthly account summary?
How can I view my monthly account summary?
You can use the Monthly Summary feature to see a summary of all your transactions on Papara. Monthly Summary saves you the bother of keeping track of your spendings, money transfers and payments, and illustrates your monthly data in a visual and categorised fashion.
With a Monthly Summary, you can view:
- Places and categories you spent the most and with the highest frequency on your Papara Card
- The total amount of money that went into and out of your account
- The total Cashback you earned and where you earned it
- The total payments in categorised by bills, donations, transportation and games
- Total amount of your foreign currency exchanges
You can send your Monthly Summary to your email in Excel or PDF format.
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community