Papara Card>How can I make payment with QR at POS terminals?
How can I make payment with QR at POS terminals?
You can now make payments by scanning QR codes at all POS terminals that generate QR codes. To make a payment using QR at a POS terminal:
- Inform the cashier that you want to make a payment by scanning QR code.
- Access the "Pay with QR" screen from the QR Transactions menu.
- Allow camera access for scanning the QR code.
- Scan the QR code generated on the POS terminal or on the payment slip using the "Pay with QR Code" screen.
- Check the information displayed on the "Payment Confirmation" page in your Papara app and confirm the payment.
- The payment is complete, and you can track the transaction result on the POS terminal.
You can use your Papara Card to make QR payments at any bank's POS terminal. If the cashier asks for the bank, you can make the cashier choose any bank for the payment.
For payments made using QR codes at POS terminals, you can also use the POS terminal to cancel or refund transactions. To do this, scan the QR code generated on the POS screen for cancellation or refund from the QR Transactions menu. Check the information on the "Cancellation/Refund Confirmation" page and confirm.
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community