Papara: Financial ServicesPaparaFree of Charge - In Google PlayView
Papara Card>How do we split a purchase?
How do we split a purchase?
- Click the "Split Bill" quick action button on your card spending or visit the Split menu
- Determine the payment you want to split.
- Choose who you would like to split the payment with; if your friend is not on the list, you can add them by entering their mobile phone number.
- The payment is automatically split equally among the people you add. You can adjust the amount manually. The remaining amount is automatically split among other people equally.
- The split request will be sent to the people added as a money request.
- You can control the outgoing money requests on the Split Bill> Outgoing Requests page. Incomplete requests are located under Active Requests.
- If you wish, you can remind the people you want by clicking the Remind button for the request you sent.
- When your request is approved, the amount will be deposited in your account, and you will be informed.
- You will be notified when everyone on your split list has responded. You can see it from Split Bill> Outgoing Requests > Completed Requests.
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community