Papara Card>What is Voice Card?
What is Voice Card?
Voice Card is a Papara Card which is developed for visually impaired users and first voiced card in the world. You can hear shopping amount and complete your payment with Voice Card.
- To start using the Voice Card you’ve received, you need to activate your card. Go to Papara Card, find your Voice Card, and activate your card by scanning the barcode or use card credentials and pair it with your phone to start to use.
- It’s accepted worldwide.
- You can earn cash instantly with the Cashback Program
- If you are a verified account owner, you can withdraw money from all ATMs with your Papara Card. Akbank ATMs are completely free.
- Voice Card is linked to your Papara account balance, you can spend a maximum of that amount.
- You can set a spending limit and follow your all spendings.
- If you wish, you can lock your card for online shopping.
- You can split your purchases and manage your subscriptions.
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community