Papara: Financial ServicesPaparaFree of Charge - In Google PlayView
Payments>How do I split bill payments?
How do I split bill payments?
- Click the "Split" quick action button
on your bill payment or visit the Split menu.
- Select the payment you want to split.
- Choose who you want to split the payment with; if a friend is not
on the list, you can add them by entering their mobile phone number.
- The payment is automatically divided among the people you add. You can adjust the payment amount for each person. When you edit someone’s amount, the rest is automatically divided equally among the others.
- The split request will be sent as a money request to the people you’ve
- You can control the money requests you’ve sent on the Split >
Outgoing Requests page. Pending requests are located under Active
- If you wish, you can remind a person the Split request by tapping the
- When a user accepts your Split request, the amount will be transferred
from their account to yours, and you will be informed.
- You will be notified when everyone on your Split request has
responded. You review the details of this request from Split >
Outgoing Requests > Completed Requests.
Ask questions. Get help from Papara users.Ask Papara Community